The User Survey questionnaire is part of a collection of emails in MigrationStudio that can be used to engage with end-users. Many organisations use this survey as an opportunity to ask users to review their applications and remove those that are no longer needed. Administrators may want to hide certain applications - for example, inventory agents - to prevent users from inadvertently removing them from their application profile.
In this article, Silverlight will be used as an example of an application that will be hidden from the user:
Determine the Application IDs
- Switch to the 'AppTracker' view (1)
- Search for the application(s) that you want to exclude (2) and make a note of the value in 'Revision Id' (3)
Configure the Survey
- Once all the revision IDs have been recorded, switch to the 'Admin' view (1).
- Select 'Portal' (2) from the left vertical menu and click the 'Migration: User Survey' tab (3) at the top.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the revision IDs recorded earlier in the 'Don't show Revision Ids' field (4). Use a new line for each Revision Id.
- Click 'Save Changes'.
Review the Changes
The application(s) have been removed from the user surveys:
Get In Touch
If this document hasn't resolved your issue, please contact the support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.