TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Further Support
The Contacts module in ManagementStudio provides an overview of all contacts who are responsible for one or more of the Modules such as the Applications, User Migrations, Devices, Defects & Deployment Units. Every contact item contains contact information, such as First name, Last Name, Sam Account, Job Title, and communication details.
Accessing the Contacts module
To view the Contacts module:
- Click on Contacts (1) from the vertical menu bar on the left
The Contacts Menu Layout
The layout consist of three core areas:
- The Toolbar across the top (1) allows users to reload information, create a new contact, search the grid, select and copy items on the grid
- The Contact main grid (2) displays the list of all contacts within the project
- The Detailed grid (3) provides a more detailed information about the selected contact on the main grid
How do I Add Contacts?
- Click on New Contact (1) from the toolbar menu at the top.
- Fill in the First Name, Last Name, Email Work and Phone Work (2) for the contact.
- Click New button (3).
- Further information such as Sam Account, Domain, Organisation, Job Title, Cost Center, Office Site, and Notes can be added to the contact within the detailed grid at the bottom of the screen.
- To finish, click the Save (5) button.
If you require further support, please visit ManagementStudio's Service Desk to search the knowledge base or create a new support ticket.