The Property Total Widget allows a field on an item (e.g. App) to have its unique values counted and grouped. e.g. A pie chart of a count Apps per App Vendor. If there are a lot of different possible values then the widget would become unreadable, an argument is available to limit the number of bars on the chart. e.g Top 5 App Vendors.
- The Field Id or Field Path to group on
- Id '5' or 'APPDSC\Rationalisation\Is this the Highest Version'
- The Field Ids and Path can be found on the Custom Form admin page
- The maximum number of groups to show on the chart
- e.g. '5' would limit the chart to the top 5 Versions
- A Find / Replace ability to clean up values on the UI.
- e.g. Turn TRUE/FALSE into Yes / No
- Format: Find colon Replace, with Pipe separating multiple pairs.
- e.g. Yes:Affirmative|No:Negitive
Applications, UserMigrations, Devices, Mailboxes, BespokeModule, DeploymentUnits, Defects, Tasks
Supports Chart Types
Clustered/Stacked Bar, Pie & Doughnut Charts