The DMR Field Total Widget allows columns from a Dataming Report to be summed or counted and displayed on a Dashboard chart. By default, the DataSources from the DMR will be used, not the DataSource set in the Dashboard. This allows complex filtering set in the DMR to be preserved in the Chart while still allowing all widgets on the Dashboard to be controlled by a single panel DataSources
Any column from the DMR can be used including Expression Columns
- Datamining Report Id
- The Id of the Datamining Report to run
- Group By Column
- The internal column name pivot into a chart
- e.g. 'Applications_AppVendor', 'Expression_VendorAndName'
- Count \ Sum \Top
- Additional parameters for controlling the widget
- Count or Sum
- Sum: UserMigrations_Total
- Count: Applications_AppId
- Top X
- e.g. Top: 20; will return the first 20 results
- Sort(asc / desc)
- e.g. Sort: asc; for ascending
- e.g. Sort: desc; for descending
- Add a chart specific filter
- e.g. Filter:Devices_HostName like 'PC0006*'
- DataSource: DMR
- Use the DataSource as specified in the DMR, not the Dashboard DataSource
- e.g DataSource: DMR;
- Note the Filter set in the DMR will always be used regardless of which DataSource was used.
- Sperate parameters with a ;
- Sum: UserMigrations_Total; Top: 15; Sort: Desc;
- Count:UserMigrations_HostName; Filter:Devices_HostName like 'PC0006*'
Carriage returns are permitted between Sums & Filters and Multiple Filters are allowed but the columns must be on the Datamining report
Applications, UserMigrations, Devices, Mailboxes, BespokeModule, DeploymentUnits, Defects, Tasks
Supports Chart Types
Clustered/Stacked Bar, Pie & Doughnut Charts