TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Email preview feature in ManagementStudio can greatly enhance the user experience and productivity. Email previews allow Admins to see a snapshot of their emails before sending them, helping to catch mistakes, format issues, or content errors. The built-in email preview shows how your email is rendered in a browser and how it looks on a desktop or mobile devices.
Using the email preview is very easy, just need a user’s migration id from the Users grid, and the email template.
Here is a detailed how to:
In this example we’ll be previewing a User Migration email template that has already been built.
Step 1 – Obtain a User’s Migration ID
- Switch to the User Migrations Module (1)
- Obtain a user migration id (2) e.g 13286
Step 2 – Preview the Email
- Switch to Administration -> User Migrations (1)
- Click on Email Templates (2)
- Locate the email you would like to preview
- Click on the View button next to the email
- Enter the migration id of the user obtained in step 1
- Click OK (2)
- The contents of the email will be rendered within a web browser
- As you make a change in the email template, save it and refresh the web browser, you will be able to see the changes instantly