The Connector is at the core of the ManagementStudio platform allowing the movement of data from various Endpoints across an IT ecosystem. The Connector enables the transport and transformation of data from systems such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), SNOW, Lakeside Systrack, Active Directory (AD) etc. It allows an administrator to focus more on developing business logic, and less on connectivity details. Once the Connector is set up, it will automatically check for and retrieve new information on a daily basis or on the frequency specified.
Accessing the Connector
To view the Connector:
- Switch to Administration (1) section by clicking on the icon in the bottom left corner.
- Scroll down to the Automation panel and select Extensions (2).
Only users with administrative privileges can view this setting.
- Click Connectors (3).
Overview of the Connector Interface
This section consist of three core areas.
- The Control Bar (1) across the top allows an administrator to perform the following:
|Add New Connector||Ability to configure and add a new Connector|
|Rename Connector||Ability to rename an existing Connector|
|Delete Connector||Ability to delete an existing Connector|
|Save Changes||Commit a change to the database|
|Reload||Reload the information displayed|
|Auto Reload||Automatically reload the information displayed|
- The Tab List on the left (2) enables administrators to group various connectors to simplify the presentation.
- When a connector is selected from the Tab list (2), the Main Area (3) will update to display the relevant information.
If you require further support, please visit ManagementStudio's Service Desk to search the knowledge base or create a new support ticket.