TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Accessing the Connectors Tab
- Connectors Tab Layout
- The Connector Main Area
- Configuring the Module Connector UI
- Further Support
The Connectors tab within each module in ManagementStudio allows a User to view information that have been transported and transformed from an external data source such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), SNOW, Lakeside Systrack, Active Directory (AD) etc.
The example that follows will use the User Migrations module to illustrate the concept although this approach applies to Applications, Devices, Deployment Units, Mailboxes, Bespokes Module in ManagementStudio.
Accessing the Connectors Tab
To view the Connectors tab:
Choose the relevant module from the vertical menu bar on the left (1), in this example, User Migrations, and double click an item from the User migration grid (2) to open the details panel.
Select Connectors tab (1) from the tabbed menu.
Connectors Tab Layout
Although the options will vary between modules, the layout consist of three core areas:
- The Control Bar (1) across the top allows users to reload information and access the online help file.
- The Tab connector list (2) on the left displays the types of connectors associated to the module. It is displayed in alphabetical order.
- When an item is selected from the Tab connector list (2), the Connector Area (3) will update to display the relevant information.
The information displayed within the Connector area are read-only
The Connector Main Area
This area displays all the relevant information that have been defined in the connector settings by the Admin. Please refer to this article for more information:https://support.managementstudio.com/support/solutions/folders/14000126088
An example of an AD connector tab against a User Migration
Configuring the Module Connector UI
It is possible to customise the fields displayed within the selected Module Connector UI. The connector UI works similarly to the built in custom forms. For more information, please refer to https://support.managementstudio.com/a/solutions/articles/14000108616